Addiction Recovery Treatment
· Evidence-Based, Whole Person Addiction Recovery ·
Rediscovering Sobriety with Wellness is a Joyful Experience!
Addiction Recovery Treatment – Inpatient Residential and Outpatient
Addiction Rehab Services:
• General Outpatient Services (GOP)
• Men & Women ages 18+ for all services
• 24-hour on-site monitoring
• Residential in-patient treatment
• Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Substance Use Disorder
• Dual Diagnosis Treatment (Our Specialty)
• Partial Hospitalization (PHP) focusing on mental health therapy
• Veteran/Military PTSD Dual Diagnosis Rehab
• We are a VA Community Care Center
• TriWest In-network (Proud to be Serving our Military!)
Our Northern California rehab center locations are in Concord, California and Bangor, California.
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment.
• Each patient receives an individualized treatment plan.
• Recovery treatment includes individual counseling, group counseling and individualized medication protocol (when needed).
• We use nutrition as a critical component of addiction recovery.
• Our whole person evidence-based treatment holistic therapies include mindfulness relapse prevention, tai chi, yoga, and meditation.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, Sacramento, Chico, Paradise, Redding, Martinez or other northern California area – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions.
New Starts are Possible
A new start in life is just a short step away at New Start Recovery Solutions locations.
We are a world class outreach organization that maintains a high standard placing those who suffer from Drug Addiction, Alcoholism, Dual Diagnosis, and other addictions into the appropriate facility and level of care.
Selecting the appropriate rehabilitation centers in California – or the US – for you and your loved one can be the most critical part of the recovery process. We provide access to personalized dual diagnosis residential treatment, outpatient and medical detox treatment. We serve the needs of individuals, families and professionals.
The experienced and qualified staff at our locations understand how difficult it is to see a loved one suffer with addiction, depression, or other behavioral issues. So we have made it our mission to carefully and compassionately guide you or your loved one into recovery and a better quality of life.
Before you or your loved one can begin to recover, we do a comprehensive assessment. This assessment allows us to place our clients in the appropriate program – setting them up for a full and successful recovery.
Individual Treatment Plans – Tailored to You
Effective substance abuse treatment requires personalized care and an addiction plan that fits your specific needs.
Your drug use patterns, co-occurring disorders, or social problems will need a specific approach that is unique to you.
Once we determine the most effective plan for you, we walk you through implementation of all the steps of your recovery program.
Making the jump from active addiction to active recovery can seem impossible, but the journey begins with the desire to make a new start in life and the strength to follow through.
We are here for you every step of the way, helping you achieve recovery and a better quality of life through our addiction rehab centers in Northern California.
Partial Hospitalization Extended Care is crafted for those who have completed primary treatment, or are coming back from a lapse in recovery.
It provides a structured program that addresses all aspects of building a healthy lifestyle while treating each client’s mental health and/or substance abuse issues in a supportive, clinical setting.
Therapeutic treatment in extended care includes Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy CBT, EMDR and Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention. We provide holistic treatment and whole person growth with evidence based integrated therapies. This gives our patients a sturdy base from which to experience personal growth and thrive.
A major goal in our rehab treatment is to help clients resolve underlying traumas that drive substance abuse. We assist our patients in creating a personalized sobriety plan that works for them.
We assist our clients to build a healthy body and mind –
and to develop the emotional skills and mindfulness for sustainable sobriety.
Our dual diagnosis treatment centers in California provide a host of services.
If you or a loved one requires drug or alcohol rehab in Silicon Valley, the Bay Area, East Bay or Northern California – Call Us!
Psychology Today • Network Therapy • EAP (Employee Assistance Programs of San Francisco) • International Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor Association • California Consortium of Addiction Programs & Professionals • California Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs • Flight Attendant Alcohol and Drug Program • VA Community Care Center