Sierra Health and Wellness Centers Mission
“We believe that there are four core principles that make up the human experience:
Mental, Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Well-Being.
These four concepts truly identify each person.
Sierra Health and Wellness Centers
use evidence-based methods to accomplish restoration of families, relationships, and self-worth. By transforming the character, we give life back to the people who have lost it through substance abuse and mental health issues.
By sharing the tools necessary for change, we facilitate the Mental, Physical, Emotional and Spiritual restoration of the people we care for.”
Sierra HWC (Health and Wellness Centers)
• Quality and Compassionate Care
• Supportive Environment
• Exceed the Expectations of our Clients
• Dual Diagnosis Integrated Addiction Treatment
We are proud of our Team and strive to exemplify and embody Our Mission in everything we do.
We strive to achieve our mission by delivering quality and compassionate chemical dependency and addiction disorder services in a caring and supportive environment.
By consistently exceeding the expectations of our clients, Sierra Health and Wellness Centers are recognized in the communities that we serve as the provider of choice for chemical dependency and addiction disorder services.
Addiction Rehab Services:
• General Outpatient Services (GOP)
• Men & Women ages 18+ for all services
• 24-hour on-site monitoring
• Residential in-patient treatment
• Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Rehabs
• Whole Person Addiction Recovery
• Relapse Prevention
• EAP Programs
• Trauma Treatment
• Functional Alcoholic and Addict Rehab
• Dual Diagnosis Treatment (Our Specialty)
• Partial Hospitalization (PHP) Rehabs, focusing on mental health therapy
• Veteran/Military PTSD Dual Diagnosis Rehab
• Military Addiction Center – We are a VA Community Care Center
• TriWest In-network (Proud to be Serving our Military!)